My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday morning

Went to Poulsbo yesterday morning to visit Ruth on her 71st birthday.  She has a roommate in her new room now. Her name is Joyce and she's there for a knee replacement recuperation. She's from Texas and has an accent.  It was kinda crowded so we only stayed a little over a half hour.  Sang happy birthday, watched her open presents, ate some of  Bev Stapf's peanut butter cookies, took pictures, and then made our way back to the car.
                        Joanne, Mary, Linda, Lew, Sharon, me and Ruth


By the way...if anyone is taking pictures at the parade next weekend, I'd appreciate one of me and Linda on the alumni pickup truck with Mary Crozier and Jan Boutillier.  And any other pictures of the alumni walking and driving too.
I plan to take some pre-parade shots as we wait to get in line but I'd love some of us actually going down the street.

I pulled out a few old Rhody pictures from my collections....
                                Sid Kilham, older scout on left with Troop 7
                                                        in the 50's
                  that's me in my scout uniform in the middle lining up for the kids                                                               Parade

Me, Barb, Mary, and Lill
                                                Road Warriors
                                                       PTPC folks
                                                  Braves & Redskins
                                                     lawn chair ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment