My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, June 30, 2014

Last day of June

Looks like another nice day. I went down to have blood drawn around 9 and then came home to have breakfast. Nothing much on my agenda otherwise so I suppose I'll occupy myself with genealogy searching.  Did make a connection on WikiTree yesterday with a relative working on the brother of my great grandfather so I'm going back to that site today.  It's amazing what you can find online if you sit and search long enough.  Google, for example, is a lot more than just a simple search engine. I had to read their tips to find that out.  You can access old newspapers and genealogy data, as well.
]
I suspect that being online is affecting my shoulder to a degree as I've had a lot more pain and general aches this week.  Even though I've done everything I can think of to make my typing area comfortable.  Last night I discovered after two hours of tossing and moaning that sleeping in bed was not going to happen.  I transferred to the recliner and thankfully, slept through the night.  Damn nuisance but all the more reason to get this surgery done and over with.

Been trying to pay a couple bills online this morning but the bank website is acting up so I'll wait until this afternoon.  Fixed a pan of spaghetti last night so at least I don't have to cook for the next two nights. I'm finding ole Marie Callender is becoming a frequent dinner guest lately.  Especially when you can buy them at Walmart for $2.

I finished watching Band of Brothers last night.  Man, was it ever good!  I cried when they disovered the death camps.  Really good acting and directing in that series. I'd encourage you to search it out.

I posted a bunch of PT pictures on Pinterest yesterday.  Think I'll add more too as that was kind of fun.

Here's one I got from Mary while she was at Great Wolf Lodge.  I love this one of Jenni and Jake.
Well, not much else again today. I'll post pictures of the kids once I get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment