My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Let's Get This Day Started

Sitting here with my second cup of coffee and glancing out the window from time to time. Yep. Still coming down.  Gray sky overhead and from the sound of the weatherman, we can expect more as the weekend approaches.  Okay. I can live with that.  It is winter after all.  Well, almost.

I'm going to spend some quality time in the sewing room. Worked on sewing strips together yesterday of odds and ends of material scraps.  Anxious to see how this quilt top is going to look. I'll post pictures, of course. That's what I do.

Just read my morning email from my pal, Ann, in Issaquah. She told me about an old video of her son that is on YouTube. Actually, there are a lot of videos on him and his band. Here's the one she mentioned....



And here's one of my nephew, Kevin Sawka.... who also as a ton of videos on YouTube.




And here's another nephew who also plays drums...Eddie Forcier with the Road Warriors in the Rhody Parade




Looked around on YouTube and found this older song that Eddie performed with one of his earlier bands.   He's pictured on the right.




I wish I could find the video of my daughter, Mary, when she was in her rock band. Here's a picture of when they were entertainment at her company party.  She's at the mike on the right.  hee hee
She helped organize this group and while they only had one gig, I hear they were a huge hit!


Well, I got side tracked looking at YouTube and now I can't remember what I was going to write about. Probably nothing of any significance so I'll stop here and get on with my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment