My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday in PA

Jenni brought Sammy over around 11 this morning and he let the pigeons in the back yard know he was here.  They were enjoying a little lunch near the feeders but they moved  higher when he arrived.


The kids asked me to pick them up and since I had a few errands to run, I decided to oblige.  We stopped at McDonalds so I could buy a fishwich but they didn't want anything so that saved me a little dough.  Next it was off to Big Lots. I ran into Ev from the mill when I pulled into the next parking space so we visited a bit. She was taking her aunt  into the store.  Seemed to be a lot of shoppers that day so opted to postpone Big Lots and go down to Joanne's Fabrics.  No parking place there so I went to the bread store.

Then it was over to the Dollar Tree and I stopped at Phyllis Johnson's shop on the way home. (Filbygolly)  She always has nice stuff with good prices.  Should have taken a picture while there but I forgot.

I did take some of flowers I have blooming in the back and front yard and I snapped a couple of the kids playing basketball.




Going to take it easy the rest of the day.  I think my knee is continuing to improve but man, I sure am suffering with my shoulders and upper arms.  I wonder if this problem will ever resolve itself.  I'm going to request a cortisone shot if things don't get better.

Got some neat photos in two emails from friends so if I don't forget, I'll try to add a couple or three each day I post.
    camping at Yosemite (I  personally think the people in all these photos are nuts)
                                              Having a look around....
                                                                     cliff camping


No comments:

Post a Comment