My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, January 18, 2015

That was one Super Game!

Talk about exciting! Wow!

I made a quick run over to Jenni's to give her her birthday card. Took a picture of her,and another of Wayne and Hunter but they all came out blurry. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but better I find out now than later.  I'll play with the camera again tomorrow.

Anyhow, here's the few that did turn out.

                                   A jigsaw puzzle that Hunter did in record time.
                                    Sammy, who is always excited to see me.
                                        Hunter's truck that he works on all the time.
                  Jenni's scrapbook, card-making, stamping area.  She has a lot of supplies.
                                           New mixer that Jenni got for her birthday.


And football pictures as seen on my tv and Facebook....



Was nice to see ole Steve Largent again.  Saw Dave Krieg on one of the local news shows a few nights back.

                                                                    Jake with "aunt" Candy
                                                      The Adelma Beach group

No comments:

Post a Comment