My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Day Before the Game

It's 9 a.m. and the weatherman says to expect rain the next few days.  I decided to go outside and transplant my Christmas cactus that has looked sickly.  Plus the pot is ugly.  Rite Aid was having a 50% sale on pots so I picked up one to lift my spirits.  Pictures didn't come out that well so I still have some reading to do on using my new camera.

I used fresh dirt and watered with fertilizer so I'm hoping the thing perks up.  Speaking of camera settings, I love the cartoon feature and went outside and inside the house to take more. I obviously have time on my hands today.







I've got Castaway with Tom Hanks playing on Netflix right now. It's one of those movies I never tire of watching -- like Jaws, Poseidon Adventure, Godfather, Steel Magnolias, Lonesome Dove, American Graffiti, Grease, and Anne of Green Gables.

I don't have anything specific on my agenda today outside of researching a bit on ancestry.com, reading, and working on a writing project.  Washing machine is running and kitchen's been swept so I plan on doing fun things today as I await the football game tomorrow that everyone is talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment