My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday at home

Just finished surfing my usual websites but will save my Yahoo crossword puzzle for a break later in the day.  Gonna' head to the sewing room this morning and see if I can't make some progress on my red quilt.  Found a bag of rhubarb in the freezer and I think it's time to use it up so I plan on making a cobbler once it thaws a bit.

Went to Maddie's cross meet yesterday afternoon in Sequim. Joyce Lee rode along and while she knew several people there, I didn't recognize a soul outside of Maddie's other grandparents, Ed and Kathy. We got there too late to see the girls run but I caught a picture of the boys taking off.

               Maddie posing with Ed and Kathy after her race where she came in third
                                                 Joyce posed with a woman she knew.
                                                                      The top ten girls
Well, nothing much else on my agenda that I can think of.  Hoping that Jenni is on the mend.  She's still having to lay low but perhaps with time,the worst is over.

Other notes:
Book I'm reading right now:  The Breakdown Lane by Jacquelyn Mitchard

Book I'm listening to: The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett

Favorite show to watch on Netflix:  Curb your Enthusiasm with Larry David (I laugh out loud every night)

Favorite pasttime:  Sewing.  Also like crossword and jigsaw puzzles

On my to-do list (and will probably still be there when I kick the bucket): Learn to play my guitar

Movie I'd kind of like to see even if I have to go to a movie house: The Intern

Activity I miss doing:  Riding my bike  (not giving up hope, though, that I'll get there one day)

Thing I'd miss the most if it was taken away: my computer

Cute stuff I saw on Facebook:






No comments:

Post a Comment