My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, November 1, 2015

November rain...and snow

Saw a break in the nasty wet weather and decided to run downtown and fill up the car with gas and buy a few things at Safeway.  Took a shot of the courthouse while filling up and another when I got over to the parking lot.
                                                    You can click on photos to enlarge.
It was still nice when I finished shopping so I cruised on downtown with my camera to see what I could see.  By the way, it's getting downright difficult to decide to purchases grapes, tomatoes, and just about everything else in the produce section.

Anyhow, traffic was light so I drove slowly looking for something to take a picture of. Opted for ships in the water .... and the snow-covered mountains from the other direction.  It's really cool how you can have a water view facing north and a mountain view facing south.



As soon as I got home, the rain started up again.  And hard!  Coming down in buckets but that's okay. I'm in for the day and the night.  Will head to the sewing room and wait patiently for the Seahawk game this afternoon.

I think this was the first day I noticed a definite nip in the air.  Cold.  Winter's comin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment