My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Learning as I go

I think I need to do my bed exercises, THEN get on the motion machine for two hours.  It hurt like hell this morning to do every exercise (6 of them). I even cried but nothing new there. I've done a lot of crying these past weeks.  Am definitely walking better. Just use the walker most of  the time for a little balance.  Now if I can just find a way to sit at the laptop that doesn't hurt.

Yesterday was my 50th anniversary of meeting my ex.  Ha Ha   The things that stay in your memory.

Fixed myself a poached egg, bagel, hash brown, and coffee for breakfast so my appetite is improving.
My mail lady retires today. She invited me to her potluck party at the moose hall Saturday night but I'll have to pass.

Also going to miss my cousin, Sue's wedding on the 11th.  Another disappointment.

Am looking forward to getting my book marketed but I can see it's going to have to wait a few weeks yet.  Be prepared for Facebook and email postings.

Well, back to my machine. Golf is on and I'm enjoying that.

GMA was a big disappointment again this morning. Giving more air time to stupid Miley Cyrus. They're so pathetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment