My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sammy meets a neighbor

Sammy was watching 'Teddy' from the window and I could tell he really needed to get out there and smell his butt!  So we took a walk out into the street. Teddy is 2 months old.
I made a quick run over to nearby Lincoln Park to see if I could get some video of Hunter running in his cross country meet.  I was a half hour early so I filmed them warming up instead.


                                Hunter on the left
                            Hunter second from the left
                                Hunter in the middle
I came home and tried several time to post it on Facebook and while it would show up if you clicked on the YouTube Title, it was just a white screen if you clicked on the arrow in the middle of the film. Facebook is complicated AND ANNOYING sometimes.

I finished up my red,white, and blue table mat. Practiced with my free style sewing presser foot but I obviously need a little instruction as it looks dorky on the back.
Yvonne and I went to Subway for lunch. I had a gift card from Lizzie girl  so she was surprised to have her sandwich paid for.  We drove down to the waterfront to eat. Fog was pretty thick out over the bay.

Tomorrow I think I'll take another run at learning how to transfer cassettes to CDs.  I did it once but only got so far and I need to try again.  Mary G. sent me a whole bunch of scratch tickets in my birthday card so I think I'll go in and start playing with those to see how rich I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment