My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, September 17, 2012

Sunny Monday

Sometimes it is just too much work to try and think of a title for the blog post everyday.  My creative juices aren't kicking in most of the time so I fall back on the weather.

Just got a picture in an email from Jenni at work. Here she is on the left with her five-year award.
 
 I posted a piece on Town Kid this afternoon. Still waiting on a second picture to be inserted but perhaps they've gone home for the day.
 
I sat out on the deck and baked myself for 30 minutes in the lounge chair.  Now I feel like a woman in menopause.  Whew!  Really cooked up my innards.
 
I haven't accomplished much outside of a quick errand to Walgreens and setting out the sprinkler in the front and back for a while.  I do notice a difference in the yellow to green of the front yard too. Amazing what a little water will do.
 
I think I'll go make some enchiladas for supper. I just couldn't get in the mood to cook yesteday and settled for a Marie Calander tv dinner. Which are really quite tasty.  Not one thing on my agenda this week unless the hospital calls to schedule an MRI.  Sure be glad to get that off my list. I should have done it long ago but I kept talking myself out of it.  Have finally reached the point where it's do or die. And I really shouldn't have typed THOSE words. With my imagination in medical situations, I can talk myself right into the idea that I'll be the first person to die in the tube.  I've done it more than once in the dentist chair. (thinking I'm going to die, that is)   I really do need therapy. Ha Ha
 
Okay. That's it for now. Check out my blog at www.ptleader.com
 
Blogs/Town Kid/Family Reunions
 
I've posted this John Lennon video before but I JUST LOVE IT so he gets a rerun.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment