My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Starting a new month

Well, it's finally September.  By the end of this month, I'll be 70, have a new knee, be in rehab to make the knee work, and hopefully, on the road to recovery.  I'm hoping my doctor appt. this Tuesday will give me some answers to why I can't seem to jump back.  Must be the anemia but we'll see.

Jenni stayed the night again and fixed a pancake for me for breakfast.  An hour later, I threw up a bit.
Very tired. Went back to bed for another nap.  She ran the washer, did dishes, swept, vacuumed, cleaned my bathroom, and left me some lunch in my ice chest by my recliner.  Her and Hunter are coming back this afternoon and she'll fix supper.

Wayne is taking Maddie and her boyfriend to the drive-in in PT tonight.  I watched a little golf this afternoon but still feeling shaky so I guess I'll head back to my chair.  Nothing much else to report. Jen tells me Big Lots opened up this week so I plan to shop there next month.  Is that totally boring, or what?

Walking seems to be improving. Some days are better than others but I'm confident progress is happening.  Just need to get the insides working now.  Promised Jen I would try to blog at least a few lines a day. This is it for now.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your health issues. Keep hanging in there! It will get better!

    ReplyDelete