My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, August 15, 2014

Watching Football

Kind of a crummy day.  Felt a tad under the weather but I suppose part of that is nerves.  After finishing up all the chores on my list -- trash bins brought back in, hose wound up, two loads of laundry, dishes, packing, paperwork, ironing -- I was exhausted.  Took a two hour nap (sorta) and I'm still tired.

Been watching episodes of OZ for a while now. Am down to the last season.  Sometimes it's over the roof violent; other times it's funny; other times it's just plain gross.  And I stay focused.  Ha Ha
Am amazed at the number of well known actors that keep showing up.  Saw a young guy that was on General Hospital when I watched it in 1964 -- Roy Thinnes.  Luke Perry showed up as a preacher and his death was really original.

The convicts constantly kill each other and it makes you wonder -- how come the guards are never around.  Course the guards are bad guys too.  Anyhow, Luke Perry was put into a wall of the kitchen that had been opened up and then closed up with new bricks. Then they pushed a big stove in front of the bricks and left him.  Later, a cook accidentally left the gas on and when a guard lit up a cigarette, an explosion blew up a huge section of the prison.  Luke was saved when his wall collapsed but he looked like an alligator cause he was so badly burned.

Well, enough of that.  Here's my favorite picture for the day.  Thank you Mary.  I needed a Jake fix.


No comments:

Post a Comment