My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving pictures

Well, here we are.  Thanksgiving is over with.  My holiday was especially relaxing this year.  I didn't have to do a look of food prep, traveling, or clean up. Thank you Jen!

It's been raining steadily and is supposed to continue until the cold temperature return. I have to make a run to Safeway and Walgreens but am putting off going outside. Thought I would at least blog first.  I was home from Jenni's by 3 and immediately got into my sweats for a relaxing day in the recliner. Watched some football and switched over to Amazon Prime for a few episodes of The Good Wife.  I ended up taking an hour and a half nap when I first got home and that allowed me to stay up until 11.

I just finished stuffing Christmas cards but need to include a few more pictures in some of them.  I got the back bedroom cleaned out pretty well so I can sit back there at the card table and finish putting ribbons and doodads on my gifts that I wrapped previously.  Once the rains (and cold temps) pass, Hunter will come over and help me hang a few outside lights.  I usually put a string on the two little trees in the back yard as I love looking out at them in the dark.  We'll also put a few going down the handrail on the ramp in front.

Here's my picture presentation for today.  Some I got off Mary's post on Facebook of her Hawaii trip.
                                             Daddy and Jacob enjoying the Hawaii sun
                                                            Jacob enjoying a beach stick
                                                                          Mary in love
                                              There's a bug down there somewhere
 Jenni made this for Hunter--biscuits with 7-up and sour cream. Yummy!
                                      I loved these cranberries she made up too!
                                                    The turkey was cooked this way
 Maddie had this on her bedroom wall. A friend of hers or Jen's made it from book pages
                                                           The kitchen crew

                                                            Hunter setting the table
                                                        Wayne waiting for orders
                                                         Oh boy! This looks good!
                                                     Group pictures using the tripod

                                                               The Doughertys
                                                              Wayne at work
I set my plate down for Sammy so he could lick up the gravy. Jenni doesn't really like for me to do it but I told her: "this way you don't have to wash my plate".  She said in return:  "No, this way your plate to take home with leftovers is all ready to load up."   Yep!  We all laughed!

No comments:

Post a Comment