My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, October 10, 2014

Cleaning the Garage

Hunter and I spent an hour and a half out there.  I filled up the back of the car with stuff for Goodwill and filled half a garbage can with junk.  You know you're a hoarder when Goodwill rejects your donation.  Ha Ha  For some reason, they turned up their nose at this perfectly fine file cabinet drawer that I tried to make pretty by spray painting red.  I think I got it at a garage sale in the 90's.  Maybe even the 80's.
Guess I'll haul it to the dump.  I did keep this large green exercise ball.  I guess that's what you call it.
Kids like to roll around on it too but it's lost favor now so I'm passing it along. Will be in PT on Sunday if anybody wants to pick it up from me or have it delivered if you're not way off the beaten track.  I'll be in town and in Port Hadlock for a halloween party.  Mainly wanting to see the grandson.
Went to physical therapy at 11:20 this morning.  Man oh man, did it ever hurt!  I knew the sessions were going to get a tad more painful but if I want to get moving again, I'm just going to have to endure it.  I had a horrible nights' sleep last night because I did the home exercises like I was instructed.  When I left her business today, I drove to Walgreens and picked up some Aleve.

Came home and fixed me and Hunter lunch before we started in on the garage.  Turkey burgers. Yum!

We pulled a whole bunch of stuff out of the garage so we could give it a good sweeping.  It started to sprinkle halfway through but thankfully, it didn't amount to much.  Sure does feel good to have that dirty job over with.  I'm taking the kids across town in an hour to attend a bonfire party.  After that, I'm coming home to crash in my recliner.

Have leftovers in the fridge so dinner will be  heated in the microwave. Mashed potatoes, turkey meatballs in gravy, and green bean casserole.

No comments:

Post a Comment