My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

do you know?

Just in case I don't get a response on Facebook....did anyone catch the phrase on Wheel of Fortune last night?  The one for Banquet Frozen Dinners contest?  I have one entry and my sister has two.

Not much on my agenda today.  Having to keep things light while I nurse this shoulder again.  The last few days have been rocky with shooting pain.  Will see the surgeon tomorrow.  Am thinking maybe?  it's scar tissue from the physical therapy I've been doing.  I don't know; do know it's a tad over the top in what I can tolerate at times.

Sorted through some old picture cds yesterday.  May post a few here just for kicks.  Only chore on my list is to clean out the receipt box and my files.  Odd how quickly they get out of hand.

If you know the Banquet phrase, send to cedarrose61@hotmail.com  And thank you!


Cousins

Bill Arey about 3 yrs old and as a teenager


 Janie, Jimmy, Linda, and Taffy                                             Jimmy with Wonder Bread

 Claude Walker on grandpa's horse and with dog, Whitey (or maybe that's a mule)
                                                    Joan Arey Dubberly in 1947
                              Chevy Chase Pool where we held on senior party
                                               Peggy, Teresa, and Mary Pearce as teenagers
 Mary posing in front of Buddy Glen's shack where we held parties in Hadlock

                                                    a cartoon that always makes me laugh


No comments:

Post a Comment