My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Three errands today

I stayed up till midnight to finish watching the final season of Big Love.  Good ending cause it made me cry.  Now I have to look around and see what other gem is out there waiting for me.

I made a Walmart run 'cause I had to take my car in on that side of town for a free oil change.  Had a little time to kill so I browsed around just lookin' at stuff.  I don't usually do that as my back or hip start to hurt but I got a reprieve of sorts today so I took advantage of it.  Brought home a few groceries and one roll of Christmas wrap.  I've started to accumulate a few odds and ends in the back bedroom and plan to wrap a little over time from now until Christmas.  Cutting way back this year as we all have too much already.  Well, sorta.  The big things we'd all like to have are out of pocket range for most of us -- which is why I buy lotto tickets now and again.

Got a complimentary carwash and when I left to come back into Port Angeles, I didn't realize there was a new way to get on the highway.  I ended up turning towards Sequim and then making a U-turn.
Picked up Hunter at the high school 'cause Jenni had to take Maddie to a special dentist in Silverdale to see about getting her wisdom teeth removed.

I think I'm gonna' fix hot dogs and grilled beans for supper. Wanted something simple.  I already have a bit of a tummy ache so that meal ought to put me over the top and remind me yet again, that it's a good thing I live a solitary life.

Commercial just came on for Dr. Oz's next show about Tori Spelling trying to raise four kids and needing help in her marriage.  Ho hum...I guess that's one program I won't worry about missing.  I've noticed that Dr. Phil has changed his program a bit now and is becoming more Sally Jessie Raphael, Oprah, and Jerry Springer.

Watched a few innings of the World Series last night before switching to Big Love.  Was interesting to see the St. Louis fans all in blue.

Tomorrow is another physical therapy appt but not until 4:20.  I've set up another jigsaw puzzle at the kitchen table so I may play around with that off and on.  Mostly, though, I think I'll continue searching for Holt clues.

Here's a cute Hugh Jackman spot on an old Jay Leno show.  He's so talented.


No comments:

Post a Comment