My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, December 15, 2014

Don't fence me in

Had to laugh at the photo Mary posted on Facebook.  They had erected this "fence" to keep Jake away from the tree at least until they could get lights and "down low" unbreakable ornaments on.  He looked the fence over and figured out right away how to get in.  She caught this picture of him quite proud of himself.
I also loved the ones she sent me of him outside helping dad get the tree ready to bring in.  So cute.

I finished the last of my cookie baking and tomorrow I will package them up for delivery on Wednesday when I head to Port Townsend.  I made a trip across town to the Dollar Tree to get containers to pack them in.  Lots of busy shoppers. Ran into one PT person- Paula MacDonald.

I got up to a pretty cold house at 6 a.m.  Took a picture of my backyard Christmas tree.

I don't have anything else that really needs doing today so I plan to work on my jigsaw puzzle, and retire to the recliner to read and knit and watch Netflix.  Now that I think about it, though, I guess I could upload my short videos to Youtube so I can post on my blog. (Jake's party)  Off I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment