My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday morning

Up super early but I don't seem to have a choice about when I'm tired and when I'm not anymore.  Just have to go with the flow.  Yeah, that's me...go with the flow.  Perhaps that's why I found this picture on Facebook so entertaining today.  It had a lot of comments of "oh, that's me".  So I guess it's okay that I'm the way I am a lot of the time.

I checked a DVD out of the library yesterday -- Saving Mr. Banks with Tom Hanks.  Boring beyond words.  I got halfway through a movie on Netflix with Robert DeNiro and Ed Norton that I'll return to today -- The Big Score, I think it was called.

I got out all the ingredients and did the prep work for my dessert at tomorrow's dinner.  Better than Robert Redford made with pistachio pudding, Cool Whip, powdered sugar and cream cheese on a almond crust.

Saw Mary's post on Facebook of Jacob sitting with Santa.  What a cutie pie! Last year on this date, we were awaiting his arrival with a lot of nervous anticipation.  Amazing how fast time flies. He'll be one on Tuesday and I'll be at his house visiting on Wednesday.  Woo Hoo!

Okay. Off to do my Yahoo Crossword of the day, surf around the net a bit, and head for the kitchen to whip up dessert.  First though, I think I'll go look for a video to post. This one makes me glad I don't have a kitty (although I'm still playing around with the idea of getting a dog) We'll see.....


No comments:

Post a Comment