My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, March 4, 2013

Do you have?

Even though I had one (more than one over the years) and even though I was lax in using it as much as I should, and even though I just gave my last one away a few months back.....

does anyone have an exercise bike I can borrow or buy?  I can pick it up. Will be in PT this Saturday.


I don't know why they always sound like a good idea when I don't have one under my roof. And yeah, I know the answer but still....


It's 7:30 a.m. and the first of two loads is running in the washing machine. The dishwasher is unloaded, the bed is stripped, and I'm dressed and ready for action.  Which, in my case, means sitting on my butt to research more genealogy clues.

Was surprised to see a 33 degree temp outside this morning. I ended up going to bed at 8:35 last night.  Not sure why I was so tired but then...I am old now so I'll blame it on that.
 
Happy Birthday today to Joanna Rosanna Danna who I've known since about 1973. Here's two older shots and one newer. My favorite is the first one 'cause it shows a slender me.  (It's all about me, you know)  ha ha ha ha
 


Mary Norton, Joanne Gilles, Vernie Colt, the little bitty pretty one (that's a song), Ruth Kvinsland and Linny Lou Pedersen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment