My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Luncheon & a Llama

Is he cute or what?!  Louis Salvador is his name and he scared me a little bit at first when he came running and got right in my face. I suspect he thought my camera was food because he continued to get in face the whole time I stayed in the fenced field with him and the goats.

Stopped to visit Kris and Bill Rust on Marrowstone Island and I LOVE their house.  I especially enjoyed seeing all Kris' pictures and "stuff".  I saw several things I would have bought myself. My brother stopped in for a few minutes (he lives on the island too) so I forced him to sit down for a photo (even though he stunk to high heaven of gasoline!)
I was surprised that Kris & Bill's house had such a terrific view of the water. Another plus for living there.
I had a great time and look forward to going back. Kris is such a good hostess. She even sent me on my way with a couple of brownies. And I don't mean young girl scouts. Ha Ha

The Crown Zellerbach/Port Townsend Paper Corp Retirement Luncheon at Highway Twenty Roadhouse was, as usual, a fun get together. Always nice to see familiar faces. Mary Norton was MC and several door prizes were given away. I took over four dozen photos but maybe half a dozen came out blurry.  Hate it when that happens. Here's a few that I took. I can't remember all the names so Mary N. is going to get on the phone with me later this week to help me ID people I know but can't recall either their first or last name. That seems to happen a lot lately
 

Carolyn Guiher, Ruth Kvinsland, Linda Pedersen, Joanne Gilles, Connie Matthes
                                      Mike and Kathy Dillon
 
                        Erwin Graves, Wayne Hamon  and Emily Graves
 
 
                                               Jodi Reandeau and Becky Fernandes
 

Ollie Cole on the right

                                               Phyllis Weisenburger and Carolee Jackson
                            Mike Dillon, Yvonne Starkey, Kathy Dillon, Jim Dodd
Bob Prill & Voneda Stiewe

                                              Halliday,Inman,Camfield
                                    Carl Dierich, John Taylor
 Warren Grondahl, ?, Bob Pray, Dean Nelson, Jim Halliday
 George Schnieder
 ?, Dean Kobetich, Gary McNeil
 Ron Wise, and yours truly
 Schneider, Terry Rohring, Pat Plaster
                                   Bill McIntire, Harold Rogers
                                  Konrad Schwencke &  Jane
 Mary Norton, Bill Seelye, Joanne Gilles,Ernie Pelham, Cathy Louck
                                 Fishels & Vic & Marie Anderson
 Ernie Coulter

Well, time to get busy around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment