My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sammy loves to Run



Had the best burgers over at Wayne & Jenni's this afternoon. (And my pumpkin pie was pretty good too!)

Sammy seemed especially happy to have everyone in the backyard.  I lent my camera to Maddie to take some pictures while I was hunting for the eggs they hid. Was surprised when I got home and saw almost 3 dozen on my camera.  Most were of my butt!  And yes, they got deleted.  I should have known better.  They both think my butt is funny.  And it is!



Stopped to take a picture by the fairgrounds on my way home. I never tire of seeing those mountains.
It occurred to me when I got home that I took a picture of the dog and video of the dog and didn't take any of the grandkids.  Uh oh..
Anyhow, dinner was delicious.  Wayne's burgers were great and Jenni made red potato salad and corn on the cob. Pumpkin pie for dessert.

Looking forward to 'Call the Midwife' tonight as the new season starts at 8 pm.  Now I have to go google "sore tongue" to find out what's going on with that.  I'll give it a week and then I'll probably have to break down and see a dentist.

Sure was nice out today. I put in an hour weeding the front area under the window but am finding an hour is about my limit for now.  Tomorrow I'll start on the pots on the porch. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment