My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Scanning old photos

My sister wanted to see some of the pictures of my mom's biological family but emails take too long so I decided to post all at once on here.

Doris Forslund, my mother's mother, on a street in Aberdeen.

My mother's father on the right.
Ava, my mother's grandmother. She's mother of Doris.

Bert, my mother's grandfather. He's father of Doris. He married 4 times.

Ava, my g. grandmother with her dad, James Peterson.

My grandmother, Doris,
on her wedding day. Fred Forslund.

Doris and Fred in later years. She died of TB in 1942. He remarried and died in Aberdeen at the age of 66.

The town where my grandmother lived in the 1920's. McCleary, WA

My grandmother, Doris, her mom, Ava, and her sister, Erma.  It got these pictures from Erma's son, who lived in Montesano but has since moved to Chehalis.

No comments:

Post a Comment