My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Afternoon Delight

What would I do without the help of good ole grandson, Hunter.  He uses my ebay account to buy and sell so my lawn cutting cost me nothing out of pocket today 'cause  he owed me $20.  He's a big wheeler dealer with car parts and coins.
Thankfully, he's got a keen eye too.  He found my two trees had tiny caterpillars nesting.  We got out the spray and let 'em have it!  I hope they don't become the nuisance they did last year.
Here the before and after shots of the front and back....




I worked for about an hour doing odds and ends outside and inside and now my arm is hurting to beat the band.  I guess I had it in my head that exercise might help.  Nope!  Not today.

Here's the latest picture that arrived of Jake.  Man, is he growing like a weed!

I posted a very short video on FB that I took this morning from my deck.  It's more amusing because of my stupid laugh at the end than the action of the video itself.  Tree cutting nearby.



No comments:

Post a Comment