My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday morning

Got my MRI results back in an email. Basically said normal. C6-7: There is a small left paracentral disc protrusion fillingthe lateral recess and possibly touching the cord, but not deforming it.
IMPRESSION:
1. Degenerative disc disease at C6-7, asymmetric towards the left.

Doctor asked if I wanted her to refer me to someone.  Well, yeah.... just wish I knew exactly what kind of physician I should see!  

I was feeling fair to okay last night but ended up in pain about an hour after going to bed. Moved to the recliner around 3 a.m. Certainly is puzzling (and aggravating) why the problem can't be pinpointed.  I guess I'll just keep on doctor hopping.  Such a nuisance when I'd rather be outside playing in the dirt.

Nothing much else to yak about.  Intend to play around with ancestry today.  Charlie B. has become such an irritant that I'm going to switch over to his mother's side of the family and see what comes up.

I've got what I think is a spotted towhee bird coming to my feeder outside the window.  Noisy thing.  And rats!  I just noticed the neighbor cat make a pounce to try and get another.  I suppose it's better dealing with a prowling cat than a neighbor playing loud music.  That would really send me over the edge.


No comments:

Post a Comment