My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Something you should try

I've been watching various videos on YouTube that had to do with ancestry searches and I came across one that google offered.  One thing led to another and I ended up watching a video about how google can help you find things.  I'm going to study it more.  For example, using Google Chrome do you see a little microphone on the search box?  Click on that and it will ask if google can access your microphone.

Then speak out loud and say what you want to look up.  I tried Port Townsend, my name, and will go back to start looking for relatives too.  There were other tips, as well about using quotation marks, plus and minus signs, and alternate searches.  Interesting.

Went to my chiropractor this morning and he suggested I go ahead and schedule that MRI on my neck.  He noticed I got a little relief when he pulled upwards on my neck  (Kind of like when you're in traction)  My pain has continued off and on so long that I've finally decided enough is enough and I'll go get in that dang tube and get it over with.  My appt. is tomorrow at 7 pm.

I went to get a shoulder massage this afternoon but I don't think it really helped any.  I didn't feel better afterwards, at any rate.

Here's a couple of interesting winter pictures I got from a friend today.  There were several of them but these were my favorites.



If you go to my alumni blog, there are some old pictures that Barb McCleary sent me. She's hoping to get IDs especially on the snow photo taken in Port Townsend.

http://alumniofpths.blogspot.com

Here's a photo of my grandsons, Hunter and Jacob.


No comments:

Post a Comment