My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday

I saw my first goldfinch arrive today.  Been watching for hours off and on to see if any return so I can get a picture.  Also notice the yellow scotch broom is filling in across the street.

My knee pillow arrived today and I'm looking forward to using it tonight.  I haven't been all that pleased with the wedge triangle pillow but I'll try it a while and see if I can adapt.
I got very little accomplished today.   Just remembered that the laundry is waiting for me on my bed so I'd best get it done and over with.

Made an appt to get my oil changed on Monday and see an ENT doctor on May 6 -- am seeing the orthopedic guy in the morning in Sequim and the ear guy in the afternoon in PA.  Yeah, it's an exciting life I'm leading these days.

I scanned in the newspaper picture of Hunter but I probably should have hooked up my old computer and scanner to do it as my new one doesn't reproduce as well.

 And here's a picture of  Jacob who turned 4 months old yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment