My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, April 25, 2014

Good Friday

I could hardly believe it when I woke up this morning.  I was able to sleep in my bed all night and my back isn't killing me and my shoulders and neck are hugely improved.  Was it the pills I took or maybe the "under the knees" pillow I used?  Or the ice pack? Whatever...I'm not taking this break from pain for granted.  My mood improved so much as I found I was able to cut up boxes and haul them out to recycle, hammer a nail in a board on the gate, and do other simple chores that had been off my list because it hurt too much.  Oh, how I hope I've gone around the corner.

I had on my happy face all day long.

Speaking of happy face...here's the latest from Andy and Mary with the boy.....
Tomorrow is their 6th wedding anniversary.   Congrats you two!

Hunter stopped in to mow my grass after his track practice this afternoon.  I love him!

Getting my oil changed Monday morning but that's all I have written on my calendar for the whole week. At least I don't have any doctor appointments.  Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment