My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Morning Walk

Decided to head downtown and walk around the beach area.  I'm still trying to understand the settings on my Ipod for when I want to play music.  Seems like no matter what I do, the same songs keep coming up, even when I set it for shuffle.  I have a lot of music on there so I'd really like to hear more of them. Guess I'll have to monkey with it some more.

Because the mountains never fail to cause me to stop and gape, I had to get a few shots.


I walked down the trail a ways and sat down to play with the Ipod settings. Realized my bench, however, was right next to scotch broom so I moved to a different spot.
There were two small raccoons hunting for food on the rocks below a bridge but my picture didn't turn out that good as they kind of blended in with the scenery.  I saw a guy sleeping on a log (obviously homeless) and I reminded myself how thankful I was to have a roof over my head.  I also saw a young couple kissing but I figured they wouldn't appreciate me snapping their picture so I walked on.


No comments:

Post a Comment