My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, April 7, 2014

Tulips and Bluebells

Sure was nice to see the sun today, and was nice to not have it interrupted  with spells of raindrops.  I've got pigeons and quail visiting the back yard and two hummingbirds visiting the front.  I moved a bird bath to the middle of the front lawn but we'll see how long I keep it there.  The neighbor cats seem to think I place it there for them.

I managed to get the back and front porches swept today but that was the extent of my outdoor exercise. I ended up sleeping all night in the recliner again and still needed an hour nap at 3 o'clock today.  I probably should be more diligent about taking vitamins.  I certainly do feel rundown and tired lately.  Won't be much longer and I'll be able to soak up some sun on the deck while sitting in my lounge chair.

Going to have to get Hunter over here to cut the grass too.  But now that I think about it, him and Maddie will be staying here Thurs-Sunday while Jenni and Wayne celebrate their anniversary at the ocean.  I hope the twins are in a cleaning mood as I've got a list. (I'll pay, of course)
My tulips are trying real hard to come up, and I must admit I do love seeing the colors of spring.

Am waiting to get a referral to an orthopedic guy in Sequim.  My doctor has to send the paperwork over and then the ortho guy has his people call me to set up an appt. Unfortunately, I was told May is the earliest I can get in.  He has an above average rating on the internet so I'll patiently wait my turn and hope he can figure out why my shoulders and neck won't heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment