My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A big boat and a small mole

I'm still having to talk myself into it but every time I get back from a walk, I'm so glad I went. Here's a couple photos I took along the waterfront trail.

Lots of people on bikes, walking their dogs, and strolling along.  I'm still wavering on wanting to get a dog.  It will probably pass but I go through this every now and again.  Don't want a puppy; just want a small to medium sized dog that know to poop outside and likes kids and old people.  Ha!

Stopped at Safeway to pick up my Hit Five ticket and a handful of other items I needed. Filled up the car with gas and make a deposit at the bank.  Now I'm going to visit ancestry.com and see if I can dig up any good stuff on my g. grandpa's siblings.

Searched around on my Roku for radio stations and found a terrific one in VA that plays old country. So happy with it. And no commercials.  I'm always a little curious about things occurring in my life during the month of March. (and June)  Seems like significant events happen.  I hope my Hit 5 ticket
is in this equation. I could stand to win a big pot.

Watched Downton Abbey last night.  They seemed to tie up a lot of loose ends and now they won't be on until next year. Such a shame. I could watch that show every single night.

No comments:

Post a Comment