My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, March 21, 2015

My Granddaughters

Visited Catie at her craft both at a church here in Port Angeles today.

Her mom was sitting with her.  She'll stop by tomorrow before she heads back to Renton.

Maddie also had activities in the works today as a track meet was in progress at Port Angeles High.
I'd never been to a track meet before that I recall.  Lots of people there. I had to park blocks away.



















My favorite picture for today, however, is one Mary emailed me........
While browsing on ancestry, I came across  a couple pages of my aunt Velna's high school annual in Centralia. Not sure how well they'll appear here, but maybe if you click on them you can read the fine print.


And three more photos I got in an email a while back...
                                                          Oklahoma dust bowl farmer
                                                    Samarai fighters in training 1860
                                                                        Two boxers

No comments:

Post a Comment