My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, July 4, 2013

2 very short videos and some parade pictures





 airplane group from Diamond Point (they flew over one of our reunions at Lew Morello's one year

 I was headed back to my car and caught (yet another one!) of the courthouse across the Safeway parking lot
 I guess you can tell where I was standing waiting for the parade to start.

 

 The firemen were posing so I decided to pull out my camera too
 This group was one of the first in the parade and I filmed a short video of them
 The guys with the microphone were across from this spot talking about the parade entries.  They were kind of funny too.  The girl scouts went by and then some women from the senior center. They talked about the senior women being girl scouts of the past.  Then a van with assisted living seniors went by and they yelled "see you in 25 years when I move in!"
 View of the water in the background

 Jenni's bank is coming now.  She was on the other side of the street from me so I didn't get very good pictures. She sent me one of Sammy that she took at her house. See below.  He looked like he was having a pretty good time but I think he wanted to go home and go to bed too.

 More of Jenni and Sammy as they passed me. (she didn't see me)


This was on Facebook tonight and I had to share it 'cause it's been a long time since I saw my cousin, Jimmy.  Never would recognize him behind that beard!

It's 8:30 p.m. and I'm annoyed with fireworks booming me out of my chair.  Stupid holiday traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment