My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, July 15, 2013

My Book.......


A few months ago I started working on an idea I had for a book. I’d been writing a blog for the Leader for a couple of years called ‘Town Kid.’ It had to do with various aspects of my life in Port Townsend. I wrote a second blog for six months called ‘What Do you Say’ where I posed various questions to readers. I edited these two blogs into a book I think you’ll enjoy. It’s paperback, regular binding, light green cover, 6X9 in size, has about 182 pages, several pictures, and lots of Port Townsend names.  I also included many of the comments I received while writing these blogs.  I’m just about ready to send it to the printer so I thought I would get busy with the advertising and promotion.

The book will be for sale at Don’s Pharmacy in Port Townsend; on eBay (once the books arrive and I post it there); and I’ll be taking orders for books to be mailed.  I’ve kept the price low ($10.00) but I’ll need to charge $12.50 when mailing because of postage costs. If you’d like a copy mailed, send your request to cedarrose61@hotmail.com.  I may try to come into PT to sell at some time also.
 
The book should be available  in August.  I’m real happy with how it turned out and I think you’ll enjoy it. I’d appreciate it if you’d spread the word.  Thank you so much!
 
Shown below are a "copy" of how the front and back covers will look.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. I will take one when they are ready. Just let me know when you need the $$$$
    Liz

    ReplyDelete