My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, July 18, 2011

Be glad when this morning is over

It's 8:35 a.m. and I'm due in the dentist chair at 9.  Same thing next Monday.  Did a walk-thru of the house throwing laundry in the washer, dishes in the dishwasher, toilet cleaned, etc.  Now I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee eagerly anticipating the rest of my morning.

Finished my Graceland jigsaw puzzle and a book on tape (Freckles by Gene Stratton Porter). I'll probably claw at the sod a bit this afternoon but nothing else much planned outside of computer surfing.  May start some genealogy digging or I just may start a book.  Writing one, that is. 

Went to see the latest Julia Roberts/Tom Hanks flick. Don't waste your money.  Yvonne liked it, though.  It was okay; just nothing to write home about.  Boring actually.  I didn't laugh once.  I have noticed lately that the things that make me laugh out loud are often times weird. Sometimes nasty, sometimes off color, sometimes just plain violent.  I wonder if there's something wrong with me.  Nahhhh.....

Here's my puzzle...

And here's a couple scenes where the kids are this week--Camp David,Jr.



Okay. Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment