My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Takin' it Easy

I pretty much did next to nothing around here today.  Watered the grass seeds, put away dishes, and vacuumed.  I think that was the extent of it.  The kids and I played Scrabble.  I have a game that sits on a turntable and makes it a lot easier to play.  Which reminds me....does anybody want my old Scrabble game?

I set up another jigsaw puzzle this afternoon.  Sorted the pieces by color as best I could onto paper plates and I imagine we'll work on it for weeks to come.  Had Godfather I & II running in the background today. I didn't really need to because I have all three movies in my collection but I love those flicks and enjoy watching them. Kind of like The Sopranos.

Did you know that Meryl Streep was once in a relationship with John Cazale?  He was the actor playing Michael's older brother--Fredo Corleone.

Here's some guys I really like....

No comments:

Post a Comment