My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What my grandkids think is funny

I asked Hunter and Maddie to share a couple of their favorite YouTube videos with me so I could post something different on my blog. This is what they thought was funny...

This is Hunter's choice:


And here's Maddie's:


Tee Hee


Looking pretty nice outside this morning. I may clean out the garage a bit--or I may not. We'll see.

Take a peek at my latest Leader blog post if you get a chance. I finally figured out what my password was yesterday, thanks to Sara down at their office in P.T.

http://www.ptleader.com/
click on blogs at top
scroll to TOWN KID
click on 'Kuhn Street & The Swamp Road'

Found an interesting movie on the Canadian station called 'One Week'.  Every once in a while, I'll come across something I haven't seen and that doesn't make me gag.

I had taped 'Breaking Bad' on the AMC channel on Sunday night and watched it yesterday. They're finally starting to pick up the pace a bit but I read in a magazine yesterday that the show is ending.  How odd.  I know it had good ratings.  I suppose you can only kill so many druggies and after a while, it gets dull.

Now what am I gonna watch?  The list of 'Dancing with the Stars' participants sure looks like an odd mixture of oddballs.  Nancy Grace? Chaz?  Oh well, I'll watch it and I guess that's what it's all about.

I got my oil changed yesterday and the radiator flushed.  Normally, I don't accept any of the little "extras" they try to sell you but I don't think I've ever  had the radiator flushed and since my little dashboard light hasn't been coming on, I thought I might as well do whatever maintenance I can afford.  My oil was supposed to have been changed in March or June of 2010 so I was way overdue on that job. Shame on me!

Hunter has to go to the doctor at 10 so Jenni is meeting me there. They'll examine his cast, I suppose, but mainly he has to have a physical and get three shots. Maddie has to be weighed too as she's underweight and they want her to eat more.

No comments:

Post a Comment