My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Alumni Weekend

I'm way too tired to blog today but I know a few people are waiting on pictures so I'll post a few and yak more tomorrow.  I also posted on my other blog www.alumniofpths.blogspot.com    That  post is on the Class of 1962 and I included a short video.  (I also put another video on Facebook)  If you don't go to Facebook, I'll post it again here.

 Dave Marriott, Bob Blaurock, Gene Petersen, Gary Ortmeier
                                       Mike & Vicki North
                                  Herb Evanson, Dick & Karen Jovag
             Ruth Kvinsland, Lew Morello, Sharon Yantz Young, Mary Gaboury
                       Helen Plut Marriott & Jan Gillett Higdon
                             Les Young and Dick Jovag
                                   Dave Marriott  & Dave, Jr.

Bob Blaurock & Gene Petersen

                            Cathi White & Mark Ortmeier
                                  Ron Deleo and Helen Marriott
 Ann Morrison, Peggy Homestead, Ann Marie Fountain
                         Janie Lammers, Kris & Dave Logue
 Linda Pedersen, Ruth Kvinsland, Karen & Dick Jovag, Mel & Helen Williams, Mary Gaboury, me
 Les and Patti Walden at Hwy 101 for breakfast on Sunday morning
Mary standing in the middle of Lawrence Street on early Sunday morning.  We drove all over Port Townsend this morning snapping pictures and being silly.  More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment