My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, June 7, 2012

does anybody want this?

It's a little hard to see but it's a panel of designs to embroider for a baby quilt. I guess you could cut apart the squares if you wanted to.  I'll never get to it as I have another panel still waiting for me.  I cleaned out counted cross stitch material this morning, mainly taking all the pieces from the packages so I could press out the wrinkles.  Most have been sitting folded up for way too long.  I have a couple dozen pieces and several small pieces (for book marks and such) and I really need to find homes for some of it.

If anybody is into cross stitch, I'd be happy to share. Hate to see it just sitting in my closet.

Darn!  The glare from the window is really bugging my eyes again. I guess I'm going to have to break down and rearrange this room. Think I'll see if Hunter will help me. Much easier to have a youngster down on his hands and knees to separate all the wires and such.

Am slowly packing the car up for my trip into PT this weekend.  I've set aside half a dozen books (The Schools on the Hill) for those folks who indicated they wanted one so if you're not going to alumni and think you might be interested, give me a hollar so I set it aside.  (I have to think positive here that sales will be brisk) Could be I'll have dozens to pack home again but time will tell.  I have 123 left.

No comments:

Post a Comment