My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, June 18, 2012

Miah and Birdy come to visit

My son's dogs are visiting Gramma this week. Maih (never can remember how to spell her name) is about 17 and barely moves.  Discovered early on that I'll be shampooing carpets when they leave next Saturday.

It's 2:20 a.m.  I went to bed at 9:30 thinking surely I would get some sleep tonight. (Haven't slept worth a darn for four nights)  Looks like I'm out of luck again.  I started on antibiotics Saturday but I suppose it's too soon for me to expect a relief from this never-ending cough!

And that's about all I'm gonna write for now.  Just too tired.  Did take the time, however, to upload a quick video of Birdy who came in here to ask  why we aren't in bed.  Sammy will arrive in about five hours so it's probably going to be noisy around here all week.  I have GOT to get well!

No comments:

Post a Comment