My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lazy Saturday

I sure didn't get a lot accomplished today.  But you know what? I don't care!  I did manage to post on my Leader blog and clean out several computer files.  Neither of those tasks were on my "to-do" list but sometimes you just have to go with the flow.  My computer files still need a lot of cleaning. Once I got in there to sort and put various things in special folders, I kept coming across more and more things that needed to be deleted or put in a separate spot.  It never ends. I did manage to find a few files I was missing so that was a good thing.

Meanwhile, I just sat here looking out the window, getting up now and then to take a picture.  Like these....







My mail consisted of a Fashion Bug credit card, a People magazine, two thank you cards, and 4 catalogs that went straight to recycle.  It's 3 pm and it just this minute started to rain. Coming down pretty good.  Oh, too bad...now I can't go out and ride my bike.  Maybe tomorrow.

Woke up feeling better but still not 100% so I'll keep my Wednesday doctor appt and see if I can't get to the bottom of whatever is going cuckoo inside. 

Hunter called to tell me he found me a Virgin Island quarter for my collection. Now all I need is
Guam, Samoa, and No. Mariana (wherever that is). They have slots for those four in my state quarters book.

Here's a terrific video by the Manhattans.

No comments:

Post a Comment