My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Joe returns---Dogs happy!

Joe arrived Saturday morning after being gone all week.  The dogs were EXTREMELY HAPPY!



He got my rugs shampooed before taking off so I spent the afternoon reading a book while waiting for them to dry.  Actually finished the book.  'The Walk' by Richard Paul Evans. Now I have to read the second one in the series.  Excellent read, by the way.

Rains came down heavily yesterday afternoon.  I decided to move some of my flower pots up to the porch because I wasn't able to enjoy them where I had them situated at the bottom of the back yard.  My lawns may be wall-to-wall white clover flowers but at least my flower pots are pretty.




Well, I managed to finish the laundry, the paperwork, the dishes, and tidying up all the bedrooms so I think I'll kick back the rest of the day and see if my left leg/hip will ease up on the aggravation it continues to throw my way.

Wayne's on vacation next week so that means I am too. No kids and no dog so perhaps I'll feel like getting back to writing.  Blasted cough continues but I think it's lessening a little every day.  Can't leave fast enough to suit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment