My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, June 1, 2012

June-graduation month

Have received four high school graduation announcements so far. Love that everybody includes a picture.
Pictured above are David Glessing (son of Brian & Shari Baltes Glessing)
Carly Erickson (daughter of Eric & Jenny Liden Erickson)
Brittany Duquette (granddaughter of Mary and Dave Gaboury)
Sterling Peck (granddaughter of my cousin, Denny Blankenship and his ex, Barb Hicks Kennedy)

Shari and Jenny graduated with my daughter, Mary in 1985.  David graduates from Chimacum High
and Carly graduates from Bremeton.  Brittany (daughter of Kathleen) graduates from Bonney Lake and Sterling (daughter of Tiffany Peck) graduates from Albany, OR.

51 years ago today I was graduating from high school.  Next weekend I plan to visit alumni in Port Townsend.  I'll be selling my books at the Elks Club social hour on the 9th so I sure hope I'm not ailing by then.  Woke up feeling a little nauseated (with some other disgusting symptoms) so decided I'd probably better see a doctor, just in case.   It's probably a flu bug of some kind and often times just making an appointment clears things up.  I'm counting on that.  Can't get in until Wednesday anyhow.

Well, off to the kitchen to cut out quilt squares. At least for a little while.  I didn't sleep well and already feel I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment