My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, December 21, 2012

Frosty Friday

Just sitting here goofing off before I head across town to Walmart. Roads look kind of icy but I'm going anyhow as I have to pick up a prescription and a few items for Christmas dinner. Saw a cute commercial  for Campbell's Soup so I went to YouTube to look at more. Yeah, I'm definitely killing time. The first is an oldie and the second is today's ad.





Maybe I'll post later on today. John O'Brien is coming by sometime this morning or afternoon to get another Facebook lesson, but I don't think I have anything else planned. 

Well, I do plan to do my exercises. I bought this book called 'Pain Free' which I had before but I don't know what happened to it so I bought another.  Anyhow, I started the floor exercises last night. They're very easy (once you get down on the floor and get up again) but I am so out of shape that I found myself with one terrific hip ache afterwards.  Oddly, my right hip had been bothering me most of the day but after the floor exercises, the left hip flared up.  I'm sure that must mean something.  I'm out of whack or whatever.  Maybe I'm just whacked.  ha ha Yeah, I'm sure several people would say that's so.

Checked my daily game number before going to bed and my dream of 039 was just that...a dream. Will I never learn?  Probably not.

Watched the show about Christmas in the White House last night. It was interesting. Tonight I'm watching the program about old stories in the bible. It looks good too.

I think I'll look over the games on Facebook and see if I can't find something fun to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment