My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, December 28, 2012

Second Morning Blog

As I sat down to start working on my pictures file project, I came across the ones I took of my granddaughter's apartment yesterday. Meant to post them on my early morning blog and forgot so I'll post them now before I forget again.

Mary and Andy work in Factoria and their commute is anywhere from 15 to 25 minutes.  Catie, however, works in Kirkland and her commute is about 45 minutes. (I'd hate that)  She has a cozy one-bedroom apartment about a mile and a half from Mary and Andy.

Her apartment comes with a washer/dryer and a nice little covered deck off the living room.  Her roommate is Cleo the cat.
I had given her a mobile she was quite fond of and she made it into a Xmas mobile for the holidays. She can still put the sail boats back on but I love what she did with the colored snowflakes
We visited for a while after our mall shopping and then Maddie and Catie came  back after dinner to make cupcakes.  It sure isn't cheap living on this side. Her small one-bedroom runs about $940 a month!



No comments:

Post a Comment