My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ahhh...a fun day planned

Nope!  Not going anywhere or doing anything special. Just lookin' forward to a day inside working on projects.  I ran my two errands and am pleased to be homebound the rest of the holiday weekend.
Returned a movie to Red Box (Hope Springs) with Meryl and Tommy Lee Jones.  Pretty good flick but definitely would probably only interest people in my age group.

Albertsons (where the one of three PA red boxes are) is near the library so I decided to stop in there to browse.  Had recently updated my "Books I want to read" list and checked them out online to see if they were available.  A couple were.  I ended up getting a variety of titles...The Kon-Tiki Expedition, for one.  It's full of pictures and I chose it because the regular book was out.  Also got The Murder Notebook by Jonathan Santlofer, What comes after Crazy by Sandi Shelton, User ID by Jenefer Shute, A Little House Sampler by Laura Ingalls Wilder, and the two on my "list".....Do not deny me by Jean Thompson and See you in a Hundred Years by Logan Ward.

Am all settled in now.  My second cup of coffee kept getting cold so I threw in some ice cubes to make iced coffee. I'll sip that for the next hour.  Need to check on the Skaggs name in genealogy. One of  my grandmother's sisters married a Skaggs and it was an uncommon enough name to catch my interest when I saw it in my ex husband's genealogy list of relatives. Gonna go see if they're related.

http://www.wimp.com/touchingrescue/

Reposted this link on my Facebook page this morning.  Hopefully, you can click on it here. I'm never sure how good links work on my blog page.

And here's four more photos of Mike McAndrews that I like......(click to enlarge)



No comments:

Post a Comment