My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, May 10, 2013

Weekend Coming

Not much of interest to report.  Scotch broom across the street is as high as a tree in some spots. Can't help but wonder if it's contributing to my general feeling of allergy blahs this week. Or maybe it was the weedeating I did.  I love spring but I'm sure not keen on the pollen.

Watched a real dated movie last night. 'Our Very Own' from 1950 starring Ann Blyth.  I got too tired to see the ending, though, so I taped the last hour and will watch it tonight.  One of the teenage boys dancing at a party caught my eye.  Looked like Tim Considine (who I've ALWAYS wanted to be my boyfriend) but after looking the movie up on IMDB, I see it was his older brother John.  He was cute too.

I did some housecleaning this morning and then more or less loafed all afternoon. Took a nap on the back deck, which I can't always do depending on the neighborhood noise.  Came into the house and was still tired so I took another nap in my recliner.  I suspect this tooth discomfort is contributing to my lack of energy.

I might bake up an apple pie tomorrow morning. Maybe even two.  Have to wait and see how peppy I feel. Made a Safeway run to buy apples and realized as soon as I saw the parking lot, that shopping wasn't going to be a fun thing.  And it wasn't.  Crowded.

Ahhh...good ole YouTube.. Here's Spin and Marty..

No comments:

Post a Comment