My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Curb Appeal

We're all dang tired now but happy with the results.







                                      and a new garage shelf too!

Jenni and Wayne and the twins came for supper with me and Mary and Andy.  I cooked corn on the cob in the microwave (fun and easy way to prepare) and we had potato salad, beans, and cheeseburgers.  I made two apple pies but we were too stuffed to try them out.

We watched golf a little bit so Andy could explain some things I didn't understand and then we watched Wheel of Fortune. This is a show I've watched for YEARS and I was positive it cost $50 to buy a vowel.  Maddie and Hunter disagreed with me and immediately pulled up google to prove Gramma wrong.  Yep!  I was wrong.  It was $250 to buy a vowel.  I couldn't believe all this time I thought it was $50.

Mary took some of her VHS tapes to Costco to have them converted to DVDs.  She gave me 3 disks. One with Catie as a baby, and one of my trip to visit my mother in PA, and another showing Mary and her friends in a high school assembly and a special one (25 years ago) of me, Mary, Jenni, and Joe singing at the Seattle Center.  I'm going to try and post on YouTube so I can post on my blog. Or maybe Facebook.  Gotta try and remember how to do that.

Well, time to revisit my recliner. I ought to sleep good tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment