My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, May 17, 2013

I don't get this



Every time I hear this commercial, I'm wondering what they're talking about.  Anybody know? Besides the dental insurance, that is. 

Except for the fact I spent entirely too much time on ancestry.com today, I did get a few odds and ends done around here.  Edited my 6-month long blog called "What do you say?" and got a few postcards made up.  Hmmm...well, I guess that doesn't amount to much production, does it.  Oh well, who gives a rip?!

Goldfinches have been active outside my window all day and  they even brought a couple of pals to eat this morning.  The quail woke me up right on schedule as they emerged from under my deck.  A couple of them have been coming right up to my sliding glass door and looking inside.

Right now I'm watching a deer across the street to see where he goes next.  Doesn't look like the scotch broom is his cup of tea. Too bad 'cause I see the stuff has now made its way down to the curb. Every day it seems to grow more abundant.

Not much planned for the weekend. Just more genealogy and more editing.  Think I'll get busy on these little pillows I'm making too.  Gotta run out and get a power ball ticket in the a.m.  I don't usually buy the power balls but I will when the jackpot gets as big as it is now.

Oh dear, the yawns have started.  I hope that doesn't mean I'm going to bed before I want to. Started a new book yesterday - Fall of Giants by Ken Follett. First few pages are looking pretty good.
Time to head to the recliner now. Doc Martin's about to make a showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment