My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Busy day in Jefferson County

Have a lot to talk about but am way too tired tonight.  Drive home was mostly in the wind and rain and boy, was I happy to get in the house and into my jammies.  Had a good time, though, and will post more pictures tomorrow.  I did put four on Facebook.


 two group shots taken as we were leaving. Unfortunately some people are hidden. Glad I got four pictures total of the group
 Cody Hewitt with his mom, Tami
 David and Dillon Glessing with their mom, Shari (the hostess)
 me posing with two of my daughters, Mary and Jenni (Hunter in the front)
 Tami Hewitt trying out the mask I've had since the 80's
 I managed to sit down on a wet spot and it was noticed immediately, of course. (my butt was wet most of the afternoon although Shari did offer me a hair dryer.)
Drove over a few blocks to visit an old friend from the mill. Honey Von Goerken is 80 now and mostly blind but still keeps really busy.

The party was a busy one. People carved pumpkins, decorated cookies, played ball outside, and ate and ate.  My favorites were Tami's chili and Jenny Erickson's cole slaw.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LINDA PEDERSEN TODAY!


More tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment